Your privacy is important to us. We respect it and are committed to protecting it.
In compliance with Law No. 67/98 of 26 October on the Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that the treatment of personal data collected on the website is our responsibility, and in this sense Triboo undertakes to treat these data with total transparency and with strict respect for individual privacy and the rights, freedoms and guarantees, ensuring the full implementation of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) .
The information collected on our site, is administered and controlled exclusively by us.
Your data is collected for the purpose of:
– Respond to your inquiries via the contact form;
– Send you information about our product and service offerings, news and events (newsletters);
– Finalizing your purchase/return/cancellation
The personal information provided serves so that our company can contact you and provide you with all the information you have requested via our contact form.
Your personal information will never be disclosed to third parties, except in special cases, such as
– To satisfy requirements imposed by law or by the competent governmental or judicial authorities.
We endeavor to implement all necessary precautions to preserve the confidentiality and security of your personal data.
The Internet is an open network, therefore, the user’s personal data, other personal information and all the content hosted in the Service may circulate on the network without security conditions, even running the risk of being accessible and used by third parties not authorized for this purpose, and TRIBOO cannot be held responsible for such access and/or use.
In accordance with the law on the protection of personal data, the holder of the data is guaranteed the right to access, update, rectify or delete their personal data, which may take place through the various contacts that we provide.
For any question about the collection and processing of your data, you can contact us by email email@example.com.
We undertake not to transfer or sell your personal data to third parties.
We will only disclose your personal information if we are obliged to do so by law or by court order.
TRIBOO assumes the acceptance of this privacy agreement and any change may be made by it without prior notice. In this sense, we ask you to read it frequently in order to be always up to date.
At any time, you may correct or delete this information.
Cookies” are stored on your computer by a text file in your browser, retaining only information related to your preferences, and as such, do not include your personal data.
In the text below you can find more information about the various cookies we use and the purpose of each one:
– Strictly necessary cookies: They allow you to browse the website and use its applications. Without these cookies, the services you have requested cannot be provided, such as logging in, writing a comment, making a purchase or even sending a message via our contact form.
– Analytical cookies: These are used anonymously to create and analyze statistics in order to improve the functioning of the website.
– Functionality cookies: These store your preferences regarding the use of the site, so that you do not need to re-configure the site each time you visit.
You have the power to turn off your cookies in your browser options, or by making changes in the tools of Anti-Virus programs. However, this may change the way you interact with the website.
Triboo does not sell, exchange or share personal information with any entity, except in exceptional cases and limited circumstances: if it is necessary to hire the service of third parties to the store (such as transport and delivery companies) – in this case, it only provides the information strictly necessary for the service to take place; or if it is necessary to respond to legal processes or government requests.
In the event of a complaint, you should contact the National Commission for Data Protection.
If you need more information please contact us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.